Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 2 T. spread and 2 bread slices. Per serving: 156 calories, 4.6 g fat, 7.6 g protein, 21 g carb, 1.8 g fiber, 22 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄2 cup minced celery
- 1⁄2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 36 slices diagonally cut French baguettes (1/4-inch thick slices)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a serving bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients (celery through pepper).
- Gently fold in the crabmeat; chill a few hours before serving.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet (single-layer).
- Brush 1 side of baguette slices evenly with olive oil.
- Broil for 1 minute or until lightly browned.
- Serve with crab spread.