Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 4 heads Belgian endive, spears separated
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix in crab meat. Season
- to taste with pepper.
- (Can be prepared 8 hours ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate.) Place 1 heaping tsp crab mixture on base of each endive spear.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Arrange on platter in spoke pattern and serve.
I loved this dish! I omitted the celery but added mangoes - simply divine! Easy and fast - this recipe is a keeper, thanks for sharing!
Enjoyed this dish, but I did add another teaspoon of curry. (knew it wouldn't be enough for us) Also I sprinkled with paprika as another reviewer suggested. I would make this again, our guests really enjoyed it, and it was easy to make ahead.
We loved this dish! Everyone, even the kids asked for more. The only change I would make is to add salt to the crab mixture. I did sprinkle with paprika before serving.