- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 4 heads Belgian endive, spears separated
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix in crab meat. Season
- to taste with pepper.
- (Can be prepared 8 hours ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate.) Place 1 heaping tsp crab mixture on base of each endive spear.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Arrange on platter in spoke pattern and serve.