Prep 12 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 16 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- 8 ounces cooked backfin crab meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 -2 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- green onion, sliced (optional)
- Line a large strainer with a double thickness of cheesecloth and place it over a medium bowl.
- Spoon the yogurt into the strainer.
- Cover and drain in the refrigerator overnight.
- Discard any liquid in the bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine drained yogurt, crabmeat, green onion, chutney, curry powder, salt, and red pepper.
- Cover and chill till serving time or up to 4 hours.
- Place crab dip in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with additional green onion, if desired.
- Serve with carrots, cucumber, or crackers.