My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large strainer with a double thickness of cheesecloth and place it over a medium bowl.
- 2Spoon the yogurt into the strainer.
- 3Cover and drain in the refrigerator overnight.
- 4Discard any liquid in the bowl.
- 5In a separate bowl combine drained yogurt, crabmeat, green onion, chutney, curry powder, salt, and red pepper.
- 6Cover and chill till serving time or up to 4 hours.
- 7Place crab dip in a serving bowl.
- 8Garnish with additional green onion, if desired.
- 9Serve with carrots, cucumber, or crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 26
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: