Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy, but you'll probably need a bib to really enjoy this!!
Make and share this Curried Crab recipe from Food.com.
- Clean crabs & slightly crack.
- Put seasoning & curry powder over crabs.
- Mix well, and allow to stand for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in pot & add crab & seasoning into hot oil.
- Stir for about 5 minutes--don't allow to stick or burn.
- Add 1 cup water, stir & cover.
- Allow to cook until gravy is thick.
- Serve HOT with hot rice.