- 1 kg uncooked crab
- 1 ounce minced garlic
- 1 ounce minced onion
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 2 ounces tomatoes
- grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 ounces cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean crabs & slightly crack.
- Put seasoning & curry powder over crabs.
- Mix well, and allow to stand for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in pot & add crab & seasoning into hot oil.
- Stir for about 5 minutes--don't allow to stick or burn.
- Add 1 cup water, stir & cover.
- Allow to cook until gravy is thick.
- Serve HOT with hot rice.