- 1 (350 g) packageinstant couscous
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup finely sliced scallion
- 1⁄3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave safe bowl mix couscous, boiling water, curry powder and olive oil.
- Cover bowl and heat in microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork and let it stand uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous again with a fork.
- Add scallions, craisins and pine nuts to couscous and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.