This couscous salad is light and very simple to make. I like to serve it in the summer. It's perfect for picnics and barbecues.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwave safe bowl mix couscous, boiling water, curry powder and olive oil.
- 2Cover bowl and heat in microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- 3Fluff couscous with a fork and let it stand uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 4Fluff the couscous again with a fork.
- 5Add scallions, craisins and pine nuts to couscous and stir.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g