- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 cup couscous
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic and curry powder and cook until fragrant, abovut 15 seconds. Stir in the broth and raisins. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous and remove the pot from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fold the mint and lime juice into the couscous. Season with salt and pepper to taste.