1/3 Photos of Curried Corn, Zucchini and Bell Pepper Salad
This salad has a fabulous blend of flavours. Great with BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream or 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 5 large zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1Combine oil, curry powder and garlic in small skillet.
- 2Stir over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- 3Cool completely; discard garlic.
- 4Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir in curry mixture (can be prepared 1 day ahead).
- 6Grill or bbq peppers until charred and blackened on all sides.
- 7Put into a plastic bag, close, and steam for 10 minutes.
- 8Peel and seed.
- 9Cut into ¼ inch wide strips.
- 10Brush zucchini with 2 tblsps olive oil.
- 11Grill or bbq until brown and tender, about 4 minutes per side.
- 12Cool slightly.
- 13Cut into ½ inch pieces.
- 14Boil corn until tender, drain well.
- 15Place corn, peppers, zucchini and onion in large bowl.
- 16Pour curry mixture over and toss to coat (can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead).
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Corn, Zucchini and Bell Pepper Salad
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 535.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g