- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 potatoes, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil pot over high heat; add onion and curry powder and cook, stirring frequently until onion is translucent. Approx 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, celery, vegetable broth, pepper and cayenne and simmer over high heat until potatoes are tender - 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add corn and milk and heat through.