Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and easy! I love a quick side dish!From Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained (I use frozen corn)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add red pepper and cook, stirring constantly until tender.
- Stir in corn, curry powder, salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in whipping cream; cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
So delicious! Not the same-old boring corn. I halved the amount of butter and used a sweet curry powder. Thanx for a great side dish that comes together literally in minutes! This is a keeper!
Very tasty, quick and easy! Loved the curry flavor with corn. Could do with little less butter, though.