Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the show "Licence to Grill"
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled coarsely grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Whisk mayo and lime juice and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and toss to combine.
this is so simple to put together, especially if you use the packaged coleslaw mix. i added a bit more curry powder. the cranberries add the perfect counterpoint to the other flavors. yum!
Great salad; simple, perky dressing and a nice touch with the chewy, red cranberries. Made this with broccoli slaw and thoroughly enjoyed it.