Recipe by courtneygaylord
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This simple soup transforms a handful of common ingredients into a hearty soup with exotic flavors.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb kale leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a large soup pot or dutch oven, combine all five ingredients, and stir well.
- 2. Warm, covered, over medium heat until the soup is steaming and the kale has wilted. Stir occasionally. (Depending on how thick you like your soup and how slowly you heat it, you may need to add water to achieve a silky consistency for your soup.).
- 3. Serve in shallow bowls.
- Note: This soup can also be prepared in a slow-cooker, set to low, for at least 4 hours.