Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Simply Vegan. Serve this with hot rice and steamed kale.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Saute onion in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and spices and continue heating for 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Not the tastiest curry I've ever had, but certainly the simplest! Looking back over my cookbook I couldn't believe I hadn't reviewed this. I made it a few months ago when I was craving curry but didn't have nearly enough ingredients/spices on hand. Pretty darn good considering how quick and easy it is.