Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this one yet. From the Nu'uanu Congregational Church's 1985 Centennial Cookbook.
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 4 medium shrimp, cleaned and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 medium dried mushroom, soaked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (12 biscuits)
- Stir fry chicken and shrimps in hot oil for 1 minute. Add water chestnuts, mushrooms and cilantro. Add seasonings. Cook for another minute. Set aside to cool.
- Flatten each biscuit to make a 3 inch circle. Place 1 tablespoon of chicken filling in center of each circle. Fold to make a half moon; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375°F for 10 minutes or until golden.