Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This has always been popular around here. Cooking time is for the chilling.
Make and share this Curried Chicken Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (low fat OK)
- 1 cup chicken, finely minced (Swanson canned chicken works well, but this is great for using leftovers)
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney, large pieces minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (you can use more if you wish)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- shredded coconut and chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except for the garnishes.
- Chill well, at least 2 hours, to allow flavors to blend.
- Mound on a serving plate and cover with coconut and parsley.
- Serve with your favorite cracker.
- There are rarely leftovers, but if there are, this makes a pretty decent spread for a toasted bagel.