2 hrs 15 mins
This has always been popular around here. Cooking time is for the chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (low fat OK)
- 1 cup chicken, finely minced (Swanson canned chicken works well, but this is great for using leftovers)
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney, large pieces minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (you can use more if you wish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- shredded coconut and chopped parsley (to garnish)
- 1Combine all ingredients except for the garnishes.
- 2Chill well, at least 2 hours, to allow flavors to blend.
- 3Mound on a serving plate and cover with coconut and parsley.
- 4Serve with your favorite cracker.
- 5There are rarely leftovers, but if there are, this makes a pretty decent spread for a toasted bagel.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Spread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 219.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: