Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We enjoyed this during the summer on croissants.
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml apricot preserves
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1 lime, juice of
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 118.29 ml celery, diced
- 59.14 ml scallion, sliced
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 118.29 ml cashews, chopped
- 4 croissants
- Combine mayonnaise, preserves, curry, lime juice, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, mango, celery, scallions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Add cashews just before serving.
- Serve on croissants.
I can't thank you enough for this tasty recipe! I get so bored making the same weekend lunches. This has become our new favorite weekend lunch. Sooo delicious!!! I didn't have mango so used red grapes and it was delicious. That was the only substitution I made. We are Kiwis living in Florida and it was so nice to use a Kiwi recipe that tasted so good. Thank you so much...from a proud Kiwi!!!
Great salad! Simple, crunchy and good over mixed greens. We'll be having this often. Thanks ChefPotPie for a great keeper. Made for ZWT8 - India.
Great chicken salad! The apricot jam with the curry was a great blend. I omitted the salt (personal preference) and served over greens. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7