Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We enjoyed this during the summer on croissants.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 croissants
- Combine mayonnaise, preserves, curry, lime juice, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, mango, celery, scallions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Add cashews just before serving.
- Serve on croissants.
I can't thank you enough for this tasty recipe! I get so bored making the same weekend lunches. This has become our new favorite weekend lunch. Sooo delicious!!! I didn't have mango so used red grapes and it was delicious. That was the only substitution I made. We are Kiwis living in Florida and it was so nice to use a Kiwi recipe that tasted so good. Thank you so much...from a proud Kiwi!!!
Great salad! Simple, crunchy and good over mixed greens. We'll be having this often. Thanks ChefPotPie for a great keeper. Made for ZWT8 - India.
Great chicken salad! The apricot jam with the curry was a great blend. I omitted the salt (personal preference) and served over greens. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7