Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We enjoyed this during the summer on croissants.
Make and share this Curried Chicken Salad With Mangoes and Cashews recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 croissants
- Combine mayonnaise, preserves, curry, lime juice, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, mango, celery, scallions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Add cashews just before serving.
- Serve on croissants.
Great salad! Simple, crunchy and good over mixed greens. We'll be having this often. Thanks ChefPotPie for a great keeper. Made for ZWT8 - India.
Great chicken salad! The apricot jam with the curry was a great blend. I omitted the salt (personal preference) and served over greens. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7
This is a fantastic chicken salad recipe. The flavors worked well together. I used Keens curry powder that we order from Australia. We ended up doubling the amount of curry. I think next time I will sub green grapes for the mango. Although I liked the flavor of the mango I prefer the tartness and crunch that grapes have in a chicken salad and I always tend to have grapes in the fridge! :) Made for ZWT5.