Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
There is just something about jicama that is so palate pleasing. This salad is good.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 6 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup diced jicama, peeled
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- Heat canola oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Sauté chicken for three minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, sauté until translucent. Stir in curry powder. Sauté one minute over low heat.
- Remove chicken mixture from pan and place in refrigerator to cool completely.
- While chicken cools, prepare remaining ingredients.
- When chicken is cold, combine all ingredients.