Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderfully easy and delicious chicken salad sandwich. The grapes add a nice sweetness and the red peppers and onions add a nice flavor. I served it on two halves of a whole wheat roll with mustard and barbecue sauce.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- 59.14 ml light mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 236.59 ml grapes, halved
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml sugar (optional)
- Saute the red bell pepper and onion in a skillet over medium heat until soft (about ten minutes). I made these the day before.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve (you may want to chill it in the refrigerator for awhile).