Chicken, fruit, veggies - good for you and delicious!
Make and share this Curried Chicken Salad With Fruit and Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 8 grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, ginger, chives,and salt.
- Add pineapple and stir.
- Add chicken and grapes.
- Cover and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve over lettuce or shredded cabbage.
This was a delicious curried chicken salad! I served it surounded by greens, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. It had a wonderful currie bite to it! I couldn't get Greek yogurt so i used regular, but lemon flavoured, it worked just fine. The instructions didn't say when to add the red bell pepper so I added it with the chicken and grapes. Chilled it for an hour, we enjoyed it very much and I will make it again during the summer, thanks for posting.