Recipe by Starrynews
A lovely twist on chicken salad, with a delicious blend of flavors. I adapted this from a clipping from Cook's Country that my mom gave me. It works as a sandwich or wrap filling, and I also enjoy serving it over some fresh greens. Adjust the curry powder to your taste - I have found that different brands have different strengths.
Top Review by GourmetGrandma
I found this recipe while searching for a curried chicken salad, having recently enjoyed one from a restaurant salad bar. The pineapple & cranberries really compliment the curry. This salad is great and if you are a curry lover as I am, I hope you'll try it!
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 22.18 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground coriander
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 large celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml pineapple, diced (fresh or canned)
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- salt and pepper, to taste