Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious meal for the summer months.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, ginger, chives, and salt.
- Add blueberries and cherries and stir.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Cover and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve over lettuce or shredded cabbage.