Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I found years ago through cooking light and adopted as my own using my Spice-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breasts along with a few other minor changes. You have to use the recipe for the grilled chicken for this to work. I don't care for raisins at all but I kept them in the final recipe b/c it just works!!
- 118.29 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 354.88 ml skinless chicken breasts, Spiced-Rubbed Grilled Chicken recipe
- 177.44 ml chopped green apple (about 1 small)
- 78.07 ml diced celery
- 44.37 ml raisins
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- lemons or 1 lime, 1 squeeze
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken.
- Fold chicken into mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill for several hours before serving.