This is a recipe I found years ago through cooking light and adopted as my own using my Spice-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breasts along with a few other minor changes. You have to use the recipe for the grilled chicken for this to work. I don't care for raisins at all but I kept them in the final recipe b/c it just works!!
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups skinless chicken breasts, Spiced-Rubbed Grilled Chicken recipe
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green apple (about 1 small)
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- lemons or 1 lime, 1 squeeze
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken.
- Fold chicken into mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill for several hours before serving.