1/1 Photo of Curried Chicken Salad Open Faced Sandwich
Dani Jean's Note:
This is a nice little fufilling snack.
My Private Note
open fa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut into Small Dice
- 4 ounces small dice celery
- 12 fluid ounces basic mayonnaise
- 1/2 ounce curry powder
- salt, as needed
- white pepper, as needed
- 1 head boston lettuce, washed and dried
- 4 ounces butter, Whipped
- 30 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick on the bias
- 8 ounces roasted cashews
- 2 Red Delicious apples, peeled, and sliced thin
- 1Combine the chicken, celery, mayonnaise, and curry powder; mix well. Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- 2Cut the lettuce leaves to fit the bread slices.
- 3Sandwich Assembly: Spread the butter on the bread slices. Top with a piece of lettuce and 1 1/2 oz chicken salad. Garnish with 1 cashew and 2 apple slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Salad Open Faced Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (3368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 558.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: