Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another poolside brunch selection from "Basically Brunch".
Make and share this Curried Chicken Salad in Papayas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup green grape, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 2 tablespoons chutney, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 papayas
- Mix first 6 ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut papayas in half. Carefully remove seeds, being sure not to leave any.
- Fill papaya halves with curried chicken.
- Arrange in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.