Happy Harry #2's Note:
Another poolside brunch selection from "Basically Brunch".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 6 ingredients thoroughly.
- 2Cut papayas in half. Carefully remove seeds, being sure not to leave any.
- 3Fill papaya halves with curried chicken.
- 4Arrange in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Salad in Papayas
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.0
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: