No matter how much I make, we devour all of this chicken salad. The secret: pecans and lots of curry (and I don't usually like curry). I prefer adding raisins, but omit them when DD is indulging with us. Serve it as sandwiches, on lettuce as a salad, or with crackers for an appetizer spread. DS even eats this for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, add chicken and curry and stir to coat.
- 2If using raisins or sugar, add them to bowl now.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and gently stir to incorporate ingredients.
- 4Taste and adjust amount of curry powder.
- 5We love it with LOTS, the more the better.
- 6Eat at room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: