Recipe by GinnyP
This is a lunch favorite around here!
Top Review by Kree
Yum! This made a delicious sandwich! It was a nice change from normal chicken salads, since the pineapples and raisins gave it a sweet flavor. I omitted the bell pepper since I didn't have on hand, and used onion powder in place of the minced onions because my mother can't eat raw onions. I can see why this is a favorite in your household! I'll definitely be making it again!
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1⁄4 cup canned crushed pineapple, unsweetened,drained