Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After 2 years of begging, my roommate finally wrote this recipe down for me. It was a hit at our housewarming!
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded (I use 2 12.5 oz. cans of chunk chicken breasts and drain)
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve as a sandwich on croissants or over mixed greens.
I am so delighted that I found this recipe because it really is fantastic! I made this exactly as posted, and it was absolutely perfect! I will be enjoying this a lot. Thanks for sharing!
Made these for sandwiches for lunch today . Recipe made as posted without changes, except made for 2. Both DS and I enjoyed. Has a nice little kick with the curry powder, but VERY much enjoyed. Made for PRMR tag.
Couldn't get any easier or tastier than this if you like curry, which we do! I followed it exactly except I cut it down to 2 of us. Great way to use up leftover chicken. Thanks!