After 2 years of begging, my roommate finally wrote this recipe down for me. It was a hit at our housewarming!
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded (I use 2 12.5 oz. cans of chunk chicken breasts and drain)
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve as a sandwich on croissants or over mixed greens.