Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a versatile recipe. You can use tuna instead of chicken if you wish. When I make the tuna version of this I put it onto toast and melt a piece of cheese on top then drizzle balsamic reduction over it. Yum.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chopped grilled chicken breast (or left overs)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 -2 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- black pepper
- green salad or lettuce
- Mix everything together in a big bowl. If it seems too dry for your tastes, you can add either more vinegar or mayonnaise.
- Serve it over a green salad or on toast with some lettuce leaves.