This is a great dish to serve for summer entertaining.Serve with a rice salad and green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 5 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1Bring 3 cups water and chicken broth to a simmer in a large skillet.
- 2Add the chicken breasts and simmer, uncovered for 6 mins, Remove pan from heat and let stand, covered for a furthur 15 mins, until cooked through.
- 3Drain chicken and let cool.
- 4Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 5While chicken is cooling, whisk together mayonnaise, yoghurt, curry, lime juice, honey, ginger, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 6Add chicken, onion, grapes and cashews and stir gently together.
- 7Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 583.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: