Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 3 cups cooked chicken (about 1 lb.) or 3 cups cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup lemon low fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In large bowl combine oranges, chicken, grapes, water chestnuts, and celery.
- For dressing stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, soy sauce, and curry powder. Pour over chicken mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and rerigerate 4 to 24 hours.
was just going to post except my reicpe uses 2 tsp lemon juice instead of the lemon yogurt; salt and pepper to taste. Glad you posted this!