Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Curry is a wonderfully fragrant mixture of spices. After trying many recipes, I finally came up with this one as a favorite. I hope you enjoy it, too.
- Make sauce and let sit while cooking chicken.
- Use a whisk to blend ingredients thoroughly.
- Cook chicken by baking or boiling.
- Cool in refrigerator prior to dicing.
- Combine chicken, currents and celery in a large bowl.
- Add sauce and combine.
- Salad can be served on green leaf lettuce or spinach or on sandwich bread.