Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Eating Well Magazine - September/October 2009
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 pear, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 small whole wheat pita bread, cut in half
- 2 cups mixed sprouts
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, pear, celery, cranberries and almonds; toss to combine.
- Fill each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad and 1/4 cup sprouts.