A light, refreshing meal for any night of the week.
Make and share this Curried Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 lettuce leaves, bib or iceberg work best
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Mix first 11 ingredients together (sour cream to dried cranberries).
- Put approximately 1/4 cup mixture on lettuce leaf and sprinkle with 1 tsp almonds.
- Roll up and enjoy.