1/1 Photo of Curried Chicken Crepes
Curry and chicken are rolled up in a thin, tender crepe and refridged so can be made a day ahead as not to fuss with guests!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked chicken, sliced
- 1 large potato, diced and boiled till almost tender
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- salt & pepper
- nonstick spray coating
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1For crepes, combine all-purpose flour, the 1 cup milk, egg, butter, salt, and pepper.
- 2In a blender mix well.
- 3Spray a 6-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- 4Preheat skillet; then remove skillet from heat.
- 5Pour in 1-2 tablespoons batter.
- 6Lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
- 7Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- 8Invert skillet over paper towels; remove crepe.
- 9Repeat with remaining batter.
- 10For filling, spray a cold medium saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
- 11Heat saucepan over medium heat.
- 12Add onion and garlic.
- 13Cook until onion is tender, stirring often.
- 14Add brown sugar, turmeric, and curry powder; cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- 15Then, stir in condensed soup and the 3 tablespoons milk.
- 16Add chicken and potato.
- 17Remove from heat.
- 18Remove 3/4 cup of the soup mixture; cover and chill.
- 19To assemble, spoon some of the chicken mixture onto the unbrowned side of each crepe.
- 20Roll up.
- 21Place filled crepes, seam side down, in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish sprayed with Pam.
- 22Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- 23Before serving, stir the reserved soup mixture.
- 24Spoon soup mixture on top of filled crepes.
- 25Cover and bake in a 350 degree F.
- 26oven about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 27If desired, cilantro and yogurt!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 163.9 mg
- Sodium 681.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 38.6 g