1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crepes: Mix ingredients until well blended and let batter sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer.
- 2Pour by ladleful into heated non stick pan and coat bottom of pan evenly with batter.
- 3Cook on medium heat until edges appear to be pulling away.
- 4Gently turn over with a thin wide flipper.
- 5Let other side cook for about 1 minute.
- 6Makes 6 dinner size crepes.
- 7Assembly: Mix hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- 8Spread 1 portion of cream cheese just off centre on one crepe.
- 9Place 1/4 cup chicken on cream cheese, pour 2tbsp.
- 10hollandaise on top.
- 11Sprinkle with a few green onions and roll up.
- 12Repeat for all six crepes.
- 13Place crepes side by side in a greased casserole.
- 14Pour remaining sauce over crepes and sprinkle with curry powder.
- 15Cover and bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 16Uncover and broil until browned in spots.
- 17Great for a brunch or serve with a tossed green salad for a light dinner.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: