Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 bottle beer
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 green onion
- 1 package hollandaise sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 6 dinner size crepes
- Crepes: Mix ingredients until well blended and let batter sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer.
- Pour by ladleful into heated non stick pan and coat bottom of pan evenly with batter.
- Cook on medium heat until edges appear to be pulling away.
- Gently turn over with a thin wide flipper.
- Let other side cook for about 1 minute.
- Makes 6 dinner size crepes.
- Assembly: Mix hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Spread 1 portion of cream cheese just off centre on one crepe.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken on cream cheese, pour 2tbsp.
- hollandaise on top.
- Sprinkle with a few green onions and roll up.
- Repeat for all six crepes.
- Place crepes side by side in a greased casserole.
- Pour remaining sauce over crepes and sprinkle with curry powder.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover and broil until browned in spots.
- Great for a brunch or serve with a tossed green salad for a light dinner.