Victoria & Scott Cohen's Note:
Good, different recipe for lunch or a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite sized pieces (I use kitchen sheers)
- 4 stalks celery, cut in small bite pieces
- 4 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 jar chutney (available in most groceries)
- 1 cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1 cup well drained chunk pineapple
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together with chutney, making sure to evenly distribute it.
- 2Blend dressing together and then blend into dry mix and refrigerate.
- 3Serve with extra slivered/toasted almonds on top or add some chinese noodles with the almonds.
- 4This keeps well for a day or two and is really nice in the summer on a hot day as a main course with some french baguettes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Chutney Salad
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 259.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: