Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good, different recipe for lunch or a light dinner.
- 3 -4 grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite sized pieces (I use kitchen sheers)
- 4 stalks celery, cut in small bite pieces
- 4 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 jar chutney (available in most groceries)
- 1 cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1 cup well drained chunk pineapple
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use light)
- 4 tablespoons good curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup reserved pineapple juice
- Mix all dry ingredients together with chutney, making sure to evenly distribute it.
- Blend dressing together and then blend into dry mix and refrigerate.
- Serve with extra slivered/toasted almonds on top or add some chinese noodles with the almonds.
- This keeps well for a day or two and is really nice in the summer on a hot day as a main course with some french baguettes.