Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 2 cups chicken, cooked, cubed
- 2 cups pearl barley, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cooked and chopped coarsely
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, shelled
- 2 ounces golden raisins
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Steep Raisins in 1/2 cup water for 15 raisins to soften.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Drain water from raisins and add to mix.
- Spoon into 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until cooked through.