Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was sent to me by my Grandmother and she said that she cut it out of a magzine 'years ago', which probably means in the 60s. So here's a blast from the past!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 17 ounces creamed corn
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Beat eggs and blend with cream and corn.
- mix in remaining ingredients.
- put into lightly greased casserole dish and cover.
- bake at 325F for 45mins.
- put crisp bacon on top if desired.