This is easy. You can also put steamed cauliflower,or peas when you add the soup. Serve over rice. Top with fried onions (you can find in the Indian section of your grocery store).
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, sliced in two and seasoned with
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 onions, sliced in rings
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and butter.
- When hot, saute onions and garlic till soft, remove onions and garlic.
- Add more oil if needed and brown 4 boneless chicken breast.
- Add to chicken cream of mushroom soup and 1/2-cup water.
- Return onions and spices back to pan with chicken mixture; cover and simmer until done.
- If you'd like you can top with Gourmet crispy fried onions (Chirag) Found in the Indian food section.