- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts or 1 cup almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a mixing bowl; use an electric mixer and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add in chicken, green onions, and celery; stir to combine.
- Shape into 1-inch balls (may need to chill mixture before shaping into balls).
- Roll balls in chopped nuts.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- May chill up to 2 days; freeze up to 1 month.