A light curry dressing binds this salad together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 4 green onions, sliced (white and green parts)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces (reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade)
- 1To make the dressing: whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2To make the salad: in a medium bowl, combine all the salad ingredients; toss with enough dressing to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate several hours to let the flavors blend.
- 4If the salad seems dry, add a little more dressing or mayonnaise before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken, Artichoke, and Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: