Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
yum, class assignment
- 1 tablespoon low-fat dairy-free butter
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped finely (150g)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup rice
- 340 g chicken breast fillets, sliced thinly
- 2 cups water
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 4 medium zucchini, grated coarsely (480g)
- Melt spread in large saucepan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion softens. Add curry powder; cook, stirring, until mixture is fragrant.
- Add rice and chicken; cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add the water and stock; bring to a boil. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Add zucchini; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.