1/1 Photo of Curried Chicken and Zucchini Soup
I grabbed this form a healthy eating cookbook put out by "The Australian Women's Weekly" It sounds interesting so putting here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in large saucepan.
- 2Cook onion and garlic, stirring until onion softens.
- 3Add curry powder; cook, stirring until mixture is fragrant.
- 4Add riced and chicken; cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the water and stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- 6Add zucchini; cook stirring, about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken and Zucchini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g