Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I grabbed this form a healthy eating cookbook put out by "The Australian Women's Weekly" It sounds interesting so putting here for safe keeping.
- 1 tablespoon low fat margarine
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup basmati rice
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 medium zucchini, grated coarsely
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in large saucepan.
- Cook onion and garlic, stirring until onion softens.
- Add curry powder; cook, stirring until mixture is fragrant.
- Add riced and chicken; cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the water and stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini; cook stirring, about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.