2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Elly in Canada's Note:
Tender strips of seasoned chicken and juicy pineapple chunks, great on the barbeque!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken cutlets (approx 4 or 625g)
- 1 fresh pineapple, prepared and cut into 24 cubes or 24 canned pineapple chunks
- 1In a bowl whisk together all the marinade ingredients above; set aside.
- 2Between plastic wrap, pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness; cut cross-wise into 1 inch wide strips.
- 3Add chicken to marinade, toss well; cover bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 4To assemble skewers: weave chicken onto 24- 4 inch skewers (if using wooden skewers remember to soak them in water first!) put a pineapple chunk on each end of the skewer.
- 5(To make ahead: you can cover and refrigerate them for up to 8 hours at this point).
- 6To cook: place skewers on greased grill over medium-high heat or under the broiler in the oven and cook, turning once, for approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken and Pineapple Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste