Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals. Try serving this with whole wheat pita bread.
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 6 cups lettuce, shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, chutney, curry powder, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken, corn, green pepper, tomatoes and scallions. Toss until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until serving time; at least 2 hours. Serve on a bed of lettuce.