Recipe by Aggiezoey
Got this recipe from a blog called Life as a Mom. Haven't tried yet but want to in my next oamc session. Prep time includes cooking chicken and broccoli.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh broccoli, cut into flowerettes
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 2 breast halves)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water just until done. Arrange in bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Layer chicken over broccoli. In mixing bowl combine soup, lemon juice, mayonnaise and curry powder. Pour sauce over chicken layer. Top with grated cheese and buttered bread crumbs.
- If ingredients aren’t yet at room temperature, allow pans to cool slightly. Wrap each pan with aluminum foil and label. Slip pan inside a 2-gallon zip-top bag. If not using zip-top bag, double wrap in aluminum foil prior to labeling. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw completely and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Great over steamed rice!